Meyer Park Residences Latest Updates:
Meyer Park Residences | New Launch Condominium in District 15
Meyer Park Residences is a freehold condominium development located at 81 and 83 Meyer Road in District 15, Singapore. The development was completed in 1985 and comprises 60 units of various sizes and layouts. The development offers a modern and luxurious lifestyle to its residents, with facilities such as a swimming pool, a gym, a clubhouse, a steam bath, and a tennis court. The development also boasts a seafront location, with an 88m frontage facing the sea. Residents can enjoy the scenic views, relax in nature, or enjoy some fresh air.
Meyer Park Residences Land Parcel by UOL and Singapore Land Group
Meyer Park Residences offers its residents a seafront lifestyle, as it faces the East Coast Park and the sea. Checking out the neighborhood!
Meyer Park New Launch
Do Register Your Interest In The Project With Us Early
Situated along Meyer Road, Meyer Park Residences - a prestigious address that is well-connected to the rest of the island. It is near the upcoming Katong Park MRT Station, which will be part of the Thomson-East Coast Line that will link up to the Marina Bay, Orchard, and Woodlands areas.
BOOK AN APARTMENT NOW!!!
Top reasons why you should invest in Meyer Park Residences
- Meyer Park Residences is a freehold condo project.
- It is close to the future Katong Park MRT Station (Thomson East Coast Line) and the current Dakota Circle Line MRT Station, which are both a short drive from the New Condo site.
- Meyer Park Residences' future residents can easily access the downtown Financial District and Marina Bay New Downtown by car.
- They can also enjoy the Orchard Shopping Belt for a weekend shopping spree.
- The nearby ECP, KPE, and PIE make travelling around the island convenient.
- They can also visit Katong Shopping Centre, The Odeon Katong, Paramount Shopping Complex, Roxy Square, Parkway Parade, 112 Katong, and Leisure Park Kallang, which are all a short drive away.