Wilshire Residences is a luxury freehold development along Farrer Road, District 10. The property has site area of 39,130 sqft and it is just a short walk away to Farrer MRT (estimated 600 m). The site was sold to joint-venture listed developers including Roxy Pacific Holdings & Teo Eng Group. The price sold stands at S$98.8m, which translates to about S$1536 psf ppr (per square feet per plot ratio). With a plot ratio of 1.6, Wilshire Residences will be redeveloped into a 12-storey residential block with a maximum gross floor area of slightly over 64,000 sqft.
Why Should Be Invested In Wilshire Residences?
- Rare Freehold Development at district 10
- Low-density development with only 85 units
- Close to Singapore’s top education Institutions
- Strategic Surroundings: Dempsey Hill, Holland Village and Tanglin Road
- Serenity with close proximity to Botanic Gardens
- Developed by high-end boutique developer – Roxy Pacific and TEB
- Walking distance to Farrer MRT
- Branded quality fittings and furnishings with smart home system
- Attractive Entry Level Pricing