One North Eden is a residential-with-commercial site which has an area of 5,778.7 sqm with a maximum gross floor area (GFA) of 14,447 sqm and estimates plot could yield about 165 units. Under the tender process on Thursday (Sept 5), the condo offer was $155.7 million or $1,001 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) lodged by TID Residential, a joint venture between Hong Leong Holdings and Mitsui Fudosan Co. The property located at 7 One-North Gateway, near Buona Vista MRT Station, district 5 Singapore.
Next to Buona Vista MRT Station, One North Eden is an ideal condominium with neighborhood surrounding in short distance. Viewing the location today!
Why Invest In One North Eden (One-North Gateway)?
- Superb location at One-North precinct
- Minutes’ walk to One-North MRT and Buona Vista MRT Stations
- Easy access via Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Nearby dining, shopping and entertainment amenities include The Star Vista, Rochester Mall, Clementi Mall, Holland Village Shopping Centre and the shops, retail outlets, banks, food centres, restaurants, bistros and cafes at Holland Village
- Close proximity to Anglo Chinese Junior College, Anglo Chinese Independent, Fairfield Methodist School, New Town Primary School, Henry Park Primary School, National University of Singapore(NUS), INSEAD Business School and United World College of SEA
- Engage in lifestyle activities at One-North Park, Rochester Park and Kent Ridge Park
- By renowned developers – Hong Leong Holdings and Mitsui Fudosan Co
- Potential good rental demand from a huge pool of tenants at One-north and Science Park