Peak Residence By Tuan Sing Holdings Limited

Peak Residence is developed by Tuan Sing Holdings located at 333 Thomson Road, District 11 Singapore. This development is occupied a land size of 57,350 sq.m with a plot ratio of 1.4 which work out to be $1,558 per sq.ft per plot ratio. With excellent transportation system, the residents only take 10-minute drive to the main Orchard Road shopping belt and a walk's distance from Thomson Medical Centre and Novena MRT station.

Peak Residence by Tuan Sing has been sold with the price of S$118.88 million ( on the collective sale ) by Rich Capital Holdings and Tuan Sing Holdings. Rich Capital will hold a 30 % stake while Tuan Sing will hold the remaining 70 %. The re-development will be conducted through a joint-venture company, TSRC Novena. The Thomson area is sought after for its proximity to highly popular schools, Orchard Road and the central business district and we believe that there is good upside for redeveloped properties in this vicinity.


About Tuan Sing Holdings Limited

Tuan Sing Holdings Limited was established in 1969 as “Hytex Limited” and listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Stock Exchange in 1973. It adopted its current name in 1983. Tuan Sing has interest mainly in property development, property investment and hotel ownership.

Headquartered in Singapore, the Group has over 60 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates serving a broad spectrum of customers through its workforce of more than 4,000 employees across the Asia Pacific Region. Tuan Sing is a recognised property developer of quality residential, commercial and industrial properties in Singapore and China.

Peak Residence Developer

Booking VVIP Discount Before The Official Launching!

If you wish to visit Peak Residence Showflat viewing, all you need to do is to schedule an appointment with us before coming around so as not to waste your time and avoid making a fruitless journey because our showflat may not be opened to the public on particular days and time.